Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Writing Process

I am gonna tell you a narrative story about how I think about myself as a writer.
I would describe myself as a good writer, with lack of experience towards writing or organizing in a proper maner my writings.When I start to write something, I just start to write what comes up to my mind, because I do not know why, I get confused sometimes when I star brainstorming or outlining, I just get desperate, I am a weird person, who has to be doing something all the time, I am not a calm person; I do not have any preferences as where I prefer to write, but lonely places are way better, or listening to classical music, makes me feel inspired most of the time, If I am going to write something long I need to start writing it way before, because if I am in a rush, I do not even like re reading what I write I just turn it in, what I like the most, is when teachers tell me what I have wrong, I guess I trust them more than me and then when they tell me what to do, I try to do it better, and they have more experience, but I guess I will start to write and then re read everything and try to make it sort of professional for my future.
I like writing one or two days before, so I can make up my mind and then go back to what I forgot to write or what does not makes sense, sometimes I do not go through my writings because im afraid, ill get everything wrong and then will have to start all over again, and now im confusing you, and myself, well overall I guess I just need someone to give me a little push, on my writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment