Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Final class reflection

My impressions about writing  before coming to this course were good overall, but  they changed in a way that research is now a big part of me when it comes to writing, not everytihng you see in the web is true, and with research is not only good to people see the issues, but yourself, you really learn things you did not learn before.
My favorite assignment was the video we did on Imovie because we were with our groups and we did really good team job, and putting it together was easier, than just being by yourself, we had different opinions and points of view. the least favorite, was the assignment, on the opinion piece, because we had done something really similar.
I have learn that eating disorders is a big issue, and there are many more that we do not know about and is good that we could expose what we think, and what we have researched, because otherwise, we would have been ignorants, and would  not see how real everything is, the assingments help in reading artciles for better understanding.
The three skills that I improved on were re-reading it, doing better research and rewriting it, I will apply them in the future, so that it looks better and god a better grade on my last two years of college.
I really liked doing all the job, but I believe that we should have at least two classes in a week, because when it comes to one, it becomes boring because the teacher only gets to talk and explain what was suppossed to happen in the week, instead of teaching us in class what we should do it was only like going to hear all over it again, and then we sometimes forget about the hybrid days, we should have two days so we can do it all face to face. but overall it helped me a lot for my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment