Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Topic proposal

This semester I will focus on my topic which is abortion in teenagers, I chose this topic, because it is a big issue, and not a lot of people is aware of how unhealthy clinics are, and how teenagers are mis-informed, and for a better future, they should have the necessary education to be able to make the decision on killing someone, becasue it can even result in their own death.
Adoption is one of the options there that those girls can consider, because they will not live their lives as before, they will end up traumatized knowing they killed their own baby, and their hearts will end up broken. I also wanted to make more research on the subject, so I can start by raising awareness in my daily life, so girls do not make that mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment